Bookmark this page and keep checking back. We're adding new items to our eBay listings all the time. Happy Shopping!
Thursday, January 31, 2008
Tuesday, January 29, 2008
Thursday, January 10, 2008
It is a new year and many people resolve to get organized, so we thought we would talk about how to do just that. We encourage our readers to leave comments and share your organiztional tips too. Together, we will organize the world - one messy closet at a time!
Park-a-Purse - Purse Organizer
Have you ever felt like everything around you is in total disarray and you don't know where to begin to get organized? Of course, I have never had that problem (LOL) but I have come up with a way to de-stress while I declutter. You need to choose one spot in one room to begin. It sounds pretty obvious, but in reality that is why it is often so difficult to begin organizing. Here is what you need to do:
- Choose one drawer or one cabinet or one shelf in a closet.
- Pull everything out.
- Clean the surfaces.
- Throw away anything old, damaged, out of date, or things you have not used in the last six months.
- If you have a bunch of small items, group them by category, put them in a clear plastic container and label them.
- Put everything you are keeping back into the drawer/cabinet/closet and close the door!
- Throw out the trash. Recycle or donate items when possible.
- Walk away and give yourself a treat! You have just started on your way to being organized.
- Repeat this process every couple of days and before you know it your closets and cabinets will be clean!
If you need some organizational items such as plastic containers, closet organizers, drawer organizers, etc. check out the following orgaznizational supply stores and you'll find some terrific sources of organizing tools at some really great prices.
10% off $100.00 or more purchase (Coupon Code: A9639) You must use the coupon code at checkout to get the discount.
Come on back to our site often for more tips and articles.
Don't forget to leave us some of your great tips. We look forward to hearing from you!
Monday, December 31, 2007
After a bit of a hiatus and several requests from regular readers, we have decided to bring back Finster, our Find More Facts Detective. You may have noticed him appearing in several of our holiday postings. We find Finster a way to a bit of extra fun to our blog, so we hope you will enjoy his return. He'll be sniffing out a lot of great deals for you in the near future. 2008 promises to be a great year and we look forward to bringing you many new features and helpful tips this year.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Rick & Karen