Monday, October 16, 2006

Monday Madness

There is just one Monday Madness question this week but it's a good one:

Name 10 things you would do if you had more time.

1. I would cook more.

2. Play with my kids more

3. Spend more time relaxing with Rick

4. Learn to speak Spanish

5. Read more mystery books

6. Read any kind of books

7. Take cooking classes.

8. I would clean out all of my closets and cabinets (boring, but I would feel much more relaxed when it was done)

9. Spend more time with my friends

10. Absolutely nothing!

Have a great week everyone. Check back in a couple of days and we'll have some great new recipes posted!

Karen


www.wowekidsmag.com
www.topshoppingsources.net/findmorefacts
www.aquanovadesigns.com
Contact Us

9 comments:

Nadiah Alwi - Write at Home Mom said...

Your #1 is my #8 ;D

Happy MM!

DawnK said...

Three of us now, have said we would cook more! LOL! Reading would be high on my list, too. I didn't think of that last night. Recently, I attempted to clean out a closet, but I don't think I got very far. I did throw out some things, though. I had saved a bunch of wedding invitations, from the early 80s! Sheesh. I decided I really didn't need them anymore, when I couldn't even think who the people were! LOL!

Anonymous said...

Reading mysteries and doing absolutely nothing. Two of my favorite things to do.

Have a Happy!

Anonymous said...

Great list. :) Those are sound like great things.

Have a good week. :)

Anonymous said...

Cleaning cabinets and closets always gives you a good feeling. It somehow gives you a sense of accomplishment for being able to organize your stuff. I enjoy fixing my things and getting rid of clutter.

Doing nothing is a great way to just relax and unwind.

Rach

Jane said...

I'm working on the Spanish thing too...it does take a lot of time!
Mysteries are my favorite books to read. I listed reading more too!

My list is up, come on by.

sherle said...

Gonna add that reading goal to my list and best of all... I like number 10!!! Have a great week.

Nat said...

Great list! I love to read, and it seems the only time I usually read is right before going to bed at night. Not enough time! =)

Have a great week, and thanks for playing Monday Madness! =) ~Otto

Anonymous said...

Great list! It's interesting how everyone has so much in common, with lots of similar things on our lists.