Wednesday, July 18, 2007

I Want to Declutter My Home & Get Organized!


I've decided its time to do some more work around the house to get organized and get rid of all of the extra "stuff" that is just taking up space. Looking at all of that stuff laying around and tucked in closets and cabinets just makes me nutty sometimes! (Yes, I know I'm already nutty, so okay "nuttier").

The problem, as with most people, is where to begin. I decided to get some help with this task, as getting organized and decluttering is one of those things that can easily overwhelm you.

On that note, I have ordered and downloaded a copy of Declutter Fast, an e-book that promises to get things in order in an extremely easy way. Sounds good to me! I'll get started with the suggestions in the book and get back to you on how its working for me.

In the meantime, if you can't wait to get started decluttering your own life you can find a copy of the book here.

1 comment:

Jason h said...

Hey! i'm going to cali this sunday.. gonna be there for a week, this is the site i was talking about where i made the extra cash. later!