Monday, June 04, 2007

Monday Madness

We thought we would take part in some Monday Madness this week. Join in on the fun! While you are here be sure to check out the recipe for Pork Tenderloin Cubano we just posted. It's delicious!

1. When is the last time you planned for a party/social gathering at your house?
One week ago.

2. What type of event was it?
It was a small family gathering on the Memorial Day holiday. We cooked out hamburgers and hot dogs and all the fixin's and went swimming and played some games. It was a lot of fun.

3. Do you enjoy hosting parties at your house, or do you find the preparation stressful?
We do enjoy having parties at our house when we have enough time to prepare without getting exhausted. If time is short and the house is in need of some serious cleaning (which of course is never the case ;-) then it can be a bit stressful.

4. Do you tend to have a lot more food than needed for these events, or are you pretty good about estimating how much to serve?
Usually we have extras but that is because I like to have leftovers to skip cooking for the next day (or two) and I like to send goodies home with my guests.

5. Some people have gatherings at their homes on a regular basis because it forces them to really CLEAN. How do you feel about this?
I do a good cleaning when I have company coming, but I would never have a party just to force myself to clean. Yuck!

Have a great week everyone!

2 comments:

meowminx said...

I agree with you on #5 :)

Thanks for visiting me. You have a great week too!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for stopping by my MM! Sounds like you had a fun Memorial Day celebration. =) Hope you have a great week!