Monday, September 18, 2006

Monday Madness

1. How do you eat an oreo cookie? (from tricia
I'm one of the odd people who eats it whole.
2. How long does it take you to eat lunch?
When there is time for lunch, 10 minutes.
3. Caffeine or decaf?
Decaf
4. Chicken or beef?
Both, even though I know I should eat (and serve) more chicken and less beef.
5. Pen or pencil?
Pen.
6. Autumn or spring?
Autumn is my favorite time of year with the crisp air and the changing leaves - gorgeous!
7. Baseball or basketball?
Baseball
8. 'Survivor' or 'The Amazing Race?'
Neither.
9. Come up with one question I can ask our Monday Madness participants in the weeks to come. Do you watch the space shuttle launches?

Have a great week!

3 comments:

Julie said...

Thanks for visiting. Autumn is my most favorite time too. Love to visit the apple orchards and love the cooler weather:) Have a great Monday...

Nat said...

I love Autumn as well; just don't like the fact that winter follows.

Thanks for playing Monday Madness and for coming up with a question. Looking forward to reading peoples' answers to it.

Have a great week! =) ~Otto

Anonymous said...

hi! autumn sounds like a lovely season worth experiencing first hand. sadly, we don't have it here in the philippines.

have a lovely and eventful week ahead.

take care!
rach