Monday, November 13, 2006

Monday Madness, Find More Facts update

1. From ch'i:
If you could only read one blog every day- which one blog would be on your daily list?

You mean other than my own? LOL. I don't really have one blog that would be on my daily list as most of the blogs I read aren't updated that frequently.

2. From kat:
What do you do to de-stress from a hectic day?

I kick back with my hubby and watch a little HGTV while I have some dessert. Not the healthiest way to unwind but it feels good! :-)

3. From paxil princess:
What is your favorite piece of clothing to wear in the winter?

A soft sweater.

4. From sherle:
Do you prefer discussing problems with a sibling, a parent, a significant other, a psychologist, or a total stranger?

I talk about everything with Rick (my husband).

5. From trista:
How long have you been blogging?

Only a few months.

6. From lisa e:
Which side of the bed?

Right

7. From elton:
How often do you pig out when you eat?

Not very often, but the holidays seem to be the time of most of my "pigging out"

8. From karen:
Do you watch the space shuttle launches?

I always try to watch the launches. I still find it amazing that we are able to travel into space.

9. From dawn:
What's your favorite leisure-time activity?

It varies. I like to go to the movies with Rick and my boys. We enjoy trying new restaurants. I like to cook when I have the time and try new recipes. I like to watch my family play in the swimming pool. It really depends on the day.

10. From sherle:
When is the last time you said, 'I love you' and to whom?
What about hugs? Who is the last person you hugged?

We say I love you many times a day in our family. I told Rick before he left for work and the boys before they left for school. That's also when I gave them hugs.


If you haven't had a chance to check out our new Find More Facts website, stop on by. We'd love to hear what you think of it. You might want to check out the gourmet foods and gift baskets page. We've got some great links for holiday shopping! While your there, if you sign up for our mailing list, we'll send you some great discounts and special deals that we've found.

Have a great week everyone!

Karen
www.findmorefacts.com
www.wowekidsmag.com

4 comments:

~**Dawn**~ said...

thanks for stopping by my blog! =)

i have to agree with you on feeling amazed that we can actually travel into space. i find it almost as incredible that we can fly from one location to another, a huge hunk of metal, filled with people & luggage & so much else, just flying through the sky...

Anonymous said...

Sweaters are one of the wonderful things about winter. I also like to relax with my hubby, usually just being around him helps me de-stress. :)

Thanks for stopping by and have a good week. :)

Anonymous said...

Being able to explore space is really a very amazing feat. I'm amazed how technology has conquered so many things that we initially thought was impossible.

Have a lovely week ahead.

Take care,
Rach

Anonymous said...

We enjoy eating out too! Nice list!