Friday, May 18, 2007

Friday's Feast - Dig in for Some Friday Fun!

Here is this week's Friday Feast

Appetizer
List 3 emotions you experienced this week.
I would have to say happiness, frustration (my internet cable connection was down most of the week :-( ), and relief (it's Friday!)

Soup
Name a car you’d love to have.

I would love a jaguar convertible!

Salad
Describe your typical morning routine.

Wake up tired, get the kids off to school, sit down at the computer to work and forget to eat breakfast :-D

Main Course
Have you ever emailed someone famous? If so, who, and what did you say to them? Did they reply?

Can't say that I have. MIght be fun to try though.

Dessert
Do you listen to podcasts? If so, which ones?

I have never listened to a podcast. I'm lucky if I get through all my e-mail in a day!

Have an awesome weekend everyone and while you're here check out some of our recipes and other goodies. I recomment trying the Shrimp, Mussel, and Scallop Seafood Boil - it's easy and delicious!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

great answers! Happy feasting.

Crazy Working Mom said...

Heh, great Feast. I LOVED your dessert! :)

Have a great Friday and thanks a bunch for stopping by...

(oh lord, this word verification is killing me...it's a mile long)

jennyr said...

thanks for sharing the recipes! not having an internet makes my day incomplete lol! good thing it got resolved!happy friday!

jennyr said...

oops my FF Is here

http://jendavid.bravejournal.com/entry/22504

Kellie said...

Hii! Great feast!
Happy Weekend!!

Anonymous said...

I enjoy reading through a post that will make men and women think.

Also, thank you for allowing me to comment!

Here is my blog post ... seo ()